Bihar – Gaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Pawapuri
Gaya had won the crown of , one of the most important pilgrimages to Hindus, Jainis and Buddhis at the banks of Lilanjan River in the state of Bihar in India from the age of epic Ramayana and here Buddha made the Fire sermon. It is one of the five best places for Sraddha, Tarpan or Paroloukik (Post cremation) rites to hindus , Buddhis and Jainis. So thousands of people comes here to complete their duties towards their deceased relatives . Near it the place, Bdhgaya is a very very impotant place ,where Goutam Buddha was enlighten at the base of a banyan tree , named Bodhibriksha or Bodhi t ree which is declared as a UNESCO World Heritage .
Rajgir is a place of historic importance as well as religious place for both Buddhism and Jainism in the state of Bihar. Rajgir is said to be related to both Gautama Buddha and Mahavir.
Buddhist monks are said to have resided in Nalanda during the establishment of Nalanda University. It was a state sponsored international university . The ruins found in this part of India have been declared to be of great religious, historical, mythological, and cultural importance by the Archaeological Survey of India.
After last breathe of Lord Mahavira , he was cremated in Pawapuri at that place a marble temple, the Jalmandir, was built in the middle of the tank , and the temple is now a major pilgrimage spot for Jains in Pawapuri. According to legend, at the time of funeral, there was a great rush among the gathered devotees to collect his ashes from the ground as a result a lake being created in the hollow in the ground.
Mahabodhi Temple , Vishnupad Temple , Barabar Caves , Chinese Temple & Monastery , Bodhi Tree , Bodhgaya Archeological Museum , Muchalinda Lake , Thai Temple & Monastery , Royal Bhutan Monastery , Hot Springs , Venu Vana , Jain Temples , Cyclopean Walls , Jain Temples , Bimbisara Jail , Vishwa Shanti Stupa , Ajatsatru Fort , Nalanda University , Tara Ma Mandir , Milan Talab , Shiva Mandir , Kargil Park , Jal Mandir & Pawapuri .
Day 1 Start From Kolkata For Gaya . Night Stay in Train.
Day 2 Arrival at Gaya Station Transfer to Bharat Sevashram Sangha , Perform all Rituals of Pindadan . Night Stay in Gaya.
Day 3 At 7am Visit Buddhagaya Sight Seeing . Night Stay at Buddhagaya .
Day 4 At 7am Start for Rajgir (2Hrs /66Kms) . Night Stay at Rajgir.
Day 5 At 7am Nalanda (13Kms)Pawapuri (25Kms)Vaishali(/137Kms) Back . Night Stay at Rajgir.
Day 6 Whole Day Start Train . For Kolkata . Night Stay in Train.
Day 7 Day 8 Back Home-Home-Sweet Home . At Kolkata.
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are always interested to make your trip enjoyable , we expect Your Physical Stamina and Mental Enthusiasm as the most important Co-operation to us .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Charges of Guide, Camera, Pilgrim Tax, Any Rides, like elephant safary , horse ,dandy ,ropeway etc .
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR