Delhi – Agra – Mathura – Vrindavam – Hardwar – Mussourie – Dehradum
Delhi has been being glorified as a capital since the age of Mahabharata( Indraprastha ), Medieval period even now & is the second most populous city in INDIA. It has been captured, ransacked and rebuilt several times, particularly during the medieval period. Apart from it’s trade- commerce, political doorway ,cultural activities it possess a great Travelers’ interest. Humayun’s Tomb is a world heritage .
Agra is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, 206 kilometres south of New Delhi. It is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Monuments, most notably the Tāj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpūr Sikrī and the Sekendra 1st three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is also a capital city in Medieval history.
Mathura and Vrindabana are two very important cities to the hindus for God Sri Krishna was born and brought up in childhood and played in his youth here. These cities witnessed ransack destruction and forcibly occupation on hindu monuments and believes at Medieval period .
Haridwar , a real hindu spiritual hub . It carries Kumva Mela every 12 years , many temples , holy river, Mata Ganga , myth logically important spot of King Daksha’s Yagaya ( at Kankhal) colourful market and the door way of Char-Dham.
Dehradun , is capital of the state Uttaranchal, a hilly town equally a tourist spot or business center.
Musourie is a typical hill station with scenic beauty, sanctity, flora and tourist-attraction .
At Agra :-Taj Mahal the great , Fatepur Sikri , Sekendra, Agra Fort and Dayal Bagh.
At Mathura :– Sri Krishna’s Birth Place etc.
At Vrindabana- Barshana (Birth place of Radha) , Nandagram , Kaidaman and many other marvelous temples of Sri Krishna and Radha .
At Delhi :- Red Foprt , Kutub Minar, Bahai/Lotus Temple, BirlaTemple, Akshardham Temple, Jain Temple, Light and Sound at Red Fort, Humayun’s tomb etc.
At Haridwar :- Many lucrative Temple , Har ki Pairi, Kankhal, Hrishikesh and Laxman Jhola, Chandi Temple (by rope way or on feet) , Mansa Temple ( by rope way or on feet ), Bath at fast flowing cool water of Mother Ganga etc.
At Dehradun :- Sahashra dhara , (Optional Tapokeshwar & FRI ) .
Moosouri :- Nagtibba , Camel’s Back , Mall ,View of Gangotri and Jamunetri etc.
IndiaBirds Itinerary-AgraMathuraVrindban Delhi HardwaDehradoonMusouriTourFinal
Day 1 Start From Kolkata For Tundla jn . Night Stay in Train.
Day 2 Arrival at Tundla To Agra Cant,Visit Taj, Fort,Sikandra&Fatepur Sikri . Night Stay at Agra.
Day 3 At 7 am Visit Mathura(54Kms ) Arrive & Visit > Vrindaban(10Kms) . Night Stay at Vrindaban.
Day 4 At 7 am Visit Vrindaban – Barsana , Nandagram, Kaliadaman etc . Night Stay at Vrindaban.
Day 5 At 7 am Start For Delhi (4Hrs/160Kms) ( Lunch Break) In Evening at Red Fort Light & Sound . Night Stay at Delhi .
Day 6 At 7 am Start Delhi Darshan . At last Akshardham Temple , Night Stay at Delhi.
Day 7 At 7 am Start For Haridwar (6Hrs/210Kms) Evening Ganga Arati at Night Stay at Haridwar.
Day 8 At 7 am Sight Seeing ( Lunch Break) Visit Mansa Mandir . Night Stay at Haridwar.
Day 9 At 7 am Visit Hrishikesh & Laxmanjhula . Night Stay at Haridwar.
Day10 Visit Chandi Mandir ( Lunch Break) Start > For Dehradoon(2Hr/52Kms) Night Stay at Dehradoon.
Day11 At 7 am Visit Musouri(1Hr/34Kms) Sight Seeing & Back . Night Stay at Dehradoon.
Day12 At 7 am Visit Shahasradhara &Tapokeswar Evening Train For Kolkata . Night Stay inTrain.
Day13 Back Home-Home-Sweet Home At Kolkata.
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , Boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE’ RULE AND REGULATION’ OF INDIA BIRDS WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘ DO & DON’T ’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’ OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE
- THE ABOVE ITINERARY AND TOUR PLANING CAN BE CHANGED ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER’S / TOURIST’S CHOICE / WELFARE , UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & CASE TO CASE BASIS .