DO’S & DONT
- Be punctual– Remain ready at right place at right time
- Light luggage–. Load less , carry own self and remember all .
- Take care of your children , your goods , your foods and drinks , your co travelers , and your health .
- Keep with mosquito repeller or odomos cream and chlorine (zeoline) tablet or liquid to sterilize water
- Keep money and valuables at safe place or to a safe person
- Rechage Mobile– Regularly, Keep your Mobile always working & keep enough talk time in
- Always Co-Operate with Co–Travelers of the tour, Tour Manager, Guide and Driver . Inform or draw attention all the inconvenience or discrepancies found to the Tour Manager, Guide , Driver or to the Co–Travelers ,.
- Water Proof luggage should be used to safe your clothes from rain on roof of the car you travel.
- Don’t go out of vision of the Co Travelers , Tour Manager, when you are in somemarket place , crowded place or lonely place or dark place .
- Always keep Mobile Nos. of the Co Travelers , Tour Manager, Driver or guide, Car No and Train No & Seat No.
- Mosquito Net In forest area poisonous insects like mosquitoes , flies or , snakes , scorpions etc can enter into room , So must sleep in net and if possible use carbolic acid around the room .
- Identity Card -Each and every Traveler or Tourist must carry the original of the Government Recognized ( Photo & Address ) Identity Card , like Voter ID Card or Adhar Card etc , its Xerox copies and few copies of photographs with during the whole journey .
- Information Card – The children and the old people must always carry an Information Card with in there pocket . Ask INDIA BIRDS for and purchase the Information Card if required. Or take a print from below and fill it up with a dot-pen or marker-pen thoroughly. The Local guardian should carry few photographs of the child or aged person .
- Medical– Tourists who have any type of ailment , must carry their medicines , medical reports and prescriptions with them . They must inform the Tour organizerand the Tour manager about their ailment in detail .
- Do not make your bag tight up & heavy with many may be important things .
- Do not trust in any unknown person .Never eat or drink any thing from any unknown person.
- Never run down on a slope & don’t be in hurry to climb a hill .
- Don’t involve in any quarrel . Always try to cool down any dispute or problem solve intelligently
- Do not take risk with wild animals or at high altitude or at sea beach . Wise men follow the advice of the Guide or the Tour Manager . Don’t go close to wild animals . Before getting down from a car in a lion or tiger safari be 100% confirm that no tiger or lion is following you from hideout.
- If you are not a good swimmer , never dip your hip standing in a sea . Do not have your bath near some boulders at sea beach .
- Do not drink river or spring water . Always carry a water bottle .