Kinnaur & Kailash
Himachal Pradesh is a state in Northern India. Hima means snow in Sanskrit, and the literal meaning of the state’s name is in the lap of Himalayas. A lion share of this state is cold desert . Kinnar region is in that desert area . Kinnar means the place of God . Hindu people believe that Mahadeb ( God) lives here . The mountain is all around covered by white snow and 18000ft high, it’s peak is known as Kinnar Kailash for only the peak area near about 80 ft is snowless, a single piece of huge stone, which whole day changes it’s colour in sun and is believed to be the Shiba. All are pure, fresh and natural here. There you must feel that the world has stopped it’s all activities and stood still . People are honest and full of hospitality. Few days, fly in the essence of untouched nature .
Kinnaur , Kailash , Kalpa , Rampur & More
Kolkata – Kolkata
Day 1Start For Chandigarh . Night Stay in Train.
Day 2 Running on train . Night Stay in Train.
Day 3 Arrived Chandigarh Railway Station >To Shimla (5 Hrs /120 km) . Night Stay at Shimla.
Day 4 Start For Saharan (7 Hrs /175Kms /Altitude – 6600 Ft) Visit>Vimakali Temple . Night Stay at Saharan.
Day 5 Start For Sangla (5 Hrs /95 Kms./Altitude 8200 Ft) . Night Stay at Sangla.
Day 6 Visit Sangla -Chitkool (26 Kms/ Altitude – 10500 ft) . Night Stay at Sangla.
Day 7 Start For Kalpa (4 hrs /55 Kms) via Recongpio. Night Stay at Kalpa.
Day 8 Visit Kalpa . Night Stay at Kalpa.
Day 9 Start For Rampur & Trans to hotel. (7 hrs 140 Kms.) . Night Stay at Rampur.
Day 10 Start For Kalka / Chandigarh (8 hrs /210 Kms) . Night Stay in Train.
Day 11 Running on train . Night Stay in Train.
Day 12 Back Home-Home-Sweet Home at Kolkata.
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are always interested to make your trip enjoyable , we expect Your Physical Stamina and Mental Enthusiasm as the most important Co-operation to us .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE ‘RULE AND REGULATION’ OF ‘INDIA BIRDS’
WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘DO & DON’T’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’
OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF WEBPAGE OR BOOKLETS.