Maharashtra – Mumbai – Ajanta – Ellora
This tour starts at Ajanta and Elora Cave and ends at Elephanta Cave , all are fascinating to whole world . It is nothing but some Impossibles were made possible with immense penance , perseverance, mammoth Engineering, Architechture and art work by some Super Indians. Hundreds of hills were carved into Halls , Rooms and Caves with perfect Arches, Pillars (which are still supporting the hills to stand erect along with big Trees and Stones of few Billions of Tones, in spite of all Earthquakes, Rains, and Storms), Designs and picturesque Art works on walls, roofs, sculptures, images etc. It is an example of Indulgence of Human Brain !!
Ghrisneshwar, Tryambakeshwar and Bhimasankar are three Jotirlingams out of twelve in India.
Nashik is one Kumbhasthal out of four sacred places, Haridwar, Allahabad, Nashik, and Ujjain. In Ramayana this place was described as the ‘Tapobana’where Laxmana (Brother of Lord Rama) amputated the nose of Suparnaka, when she proposed to him.
Sainsignapur is famous for a Sanidev’s ( Planet Saturn )Temple.A no crime area, here people do not bother for thieves or buglers.
Mumbai is the Financial Capital Of India , it needs no introduction.
Ajanta,Ellora , Shirdi, Nasik , Tryambakeshwar , Mumbai & Siddhivinayak , Gate Way of India , Juhu Beach , Ghrisneshwar , Biwi ka Makbara , Bhimasankar , Elephanta Cave , MahabaleshwarTemple & Beach etc .
Kolkata – Kolkata
Day 1 Kolkata Start for Jalgaon . Night Stay in Train .
Day 2 Arrival at Jalgaon Station Move to Hotel at Ajanta . Night Stay at Ajanta.
Day 3 At 8am Visit Ajanta &Ellora Cave, Ghrishneswar Temple & Biwi ka Makbara to Shirdi (136kms) Night Stay at Shirdi.
Day 4 At 6am Start for Sainsignapore // Lunch Break // Evening> Sai Darshan . Night Stay at Shirdi.
Day 5 At 7am Start for Nasik // Lunch Break // Afternoon Nasik Darshan . Night Stay at Nasik.
Day 6 At 7am Start for Tryambakeswar // Lunch Break //Afternoon Nasik Darshan . Night Stay at Nasik.
Day 7 At 7am Start for Bhimashankar . N/ S at Mahabaleswar.
Day 8 At 7am Visit Mahabaleswar Start for Mumbai . Night Stay at Mumbai.
Day 9 At 7am Visit Mumbai -Mahalakshmi Temple,Hanging Garden, Kamala , Nehru Park, Marine Drive, Taraporewala Aquarium, Juhu Beach . Night Stay at Mumbai.
Day 10 At 7am Visit Elephanta cave & Gateway Of India. Night Stay at Mumbai .
Day 11 Whole Day Rest . Night Stay atMumbai.
Day 12 Start for Kolkata . Night Stay in Train.
Day 13 Running in Train.
Day 14 Back Home-Home-Sweet Home at Kolkata.
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are always interested to make your trip enjoyable , we expect Your Physical Stamina and Mental Enthusiasm as the most important Co-operation to us .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE ‘RULE AND REGULATION’ OF ‘INDIA BIRDS’
WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘DO & DON’T’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’
OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF WEB PAGE OR BOOKLETS.