Shantiniketan – Murshidabad – Tarapith
Historians say that at the battle field of Palashi in 1757 Mir Jafar Ali Khan betrayed directly with Shirajdoulla, as a result, all Indians lost freedom. Murshidabad witnessed the destiny of India and still now preserving the foot steps of those unfortunate Indians, who left their life in hateful conspirecy .
This trip is an amalgamation of History, Pilgrimage and Heritage . Out of four Hindu Piths in District Birbhum , three Lalateswari, Tarapith and Kankalitala are included here .
Bakreshwar is at one side a Thermal Electricity Plant ,on other side it has a Hotspring .
Santiniketan gives an essence of ancient ashram in modern India, planed and organized by Gurudev RabindraNath Tagor himself, a chance to show tribute to Kabiguru.
Hajarduari , Emambara, Motijhil, Katra Mosque ,Jahankosha , Roshnibag,and
Lalateswari , Tarapith , Kankalitala, Bakreswar , Santiniketan etc . Lancha of Tarapith (Sweets) .
Day 1 Start From Kolkata For Murshidabad (7 Hrs/240Kms) . Night Stay in Train.
Day 2 Day Arrival at Murshidabad &Visit Hazar Duary , Motibag, Jahankosha etc . Night Stay at Murshidabad.
Day 3 At7am Start For &Visit Lalateshwari(2Hrs/66Kms)Start For Tarapith(1Hr/27Kms) . Night Stay at Tarapith
Day 4 At 7am Sight Seeing-Ma Tara Temple,Jibitakunda,Maha Shamshan, MundamaliniTala( Optional-Birchandrapur, Atla, Udaypur, Taste Lancha ) Night Stay at Tarapith .
Day 5 At7am Start For Bakreshwar(2Hrs/74kms),Kankalitala Santiniketan (2Hrs/60Kms) . Night Stay at Santiniketan.
Day 6 At7am Sight Seeing at Santiniketan & Back (4Hrs/166Kms) Home-Home-Sweet Home At Kolkata.
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or email@example.com .
We are always interested to make your trip enjoyable , we expect Your Physical Stamina and Mental Enthusiasm as the most important Co-operation to us .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE ‘RULE AND REGULATION’ OF ‘INDIA BIRDS’
WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘DO & DON’T’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’
OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF WEB PAGE OR BOOKLETS.