Ooty – Mysore – Bangalore – Kodaikanal
Jammu & Kashmir Is Northern most state in India. It is called the Heaven on Earth for its exceptional Natural Beauty . The Kashmir valley is surrounded by some of the Highest Mountain Ranges in the world. The valley is green and highly populated. Kashmir is famous for its Akhrot (Walnut), Jafran (Saffron), pure woolen Shawl with khadai work (Hand-Stitched) .
Park Aquarium & Museum , Dodabeta Water Falls , Mysore Palace , Zoo , Folk Art Museum , Vrindaban Garden with Dancing Musical Fountain , Bangalore Palace , Kubban Park , Lal Bag , Folk Art Museum , Summer Palace of Tipusultan, Govt Museum etc .
Day 1 Start From Kolkata For Chennai Central . Night Stay in Train.
Day 2 Running on Train . Night Stay in Train.
Day 3.Arrival at Chennai Central to Coimbatore Jn> To OOTY (3hrs) Night Stay at OOTY.
Day 4 Visit Ooty lake, Botanical garden ( LunchBreak) Visit> Dodabeta Peak . Night Stay at OOTY.
Day 5 Start For Mysore (4hrs aprx) (Lunch Break)Visit Brindaban Garden . Night Stay at Mysore.
Day 6. Visit Mysore Palace,Temple etc . Evening Free . Night Stay at Mysore.
Day 7 Start For Bangalore Evening Free . Night Stay at Bangalore.
Day 8 Visit Bidhan soudha,Botanical garden etc, Start For Kolkata Night Stay in Train.
Day 9 Night Stay in Train.
Day 10 Back Home-Home-Sweet Home At Kolkata.
“Karnataka 5 Nights”
DAY 01: In Bangalore:
“7 Nights Karnataka”
Day 01 : Bangalore:
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or email@example.com .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE ’RULE AND REGULATION’ OF INDIA BIRDS’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘ DO & DON’T’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’ OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE Of WEB PAGE OR BOOKLETS.