RULES & REGULATIONS
Terms & Condition As Per INDIA BIRDS Company Policy :-
- Charges— The Price inclusive food, Lodging (Family wise), Transportation and Sight- seeing,only
- Extra Charges— Entry fees, Guide charges,Car Parking , Special Class Train and Flight fare are excluded from the price of our tour package.
- Booking– 50% of the total tour price is payable for booking at least 130 days prior and Rest 50% must be paid 30 days prior to the Tour Commencement Date,
Any discrepancy in said payments procedure causes cancelation of booking
- Children — Below 5 years no seat or bed will be provided and only 25% of Tour Price is charged .
Submit a Xerox copy of Birth Certificate and show the original at booking time .
- Bag & Baggage’s– Travelers are advised to carry a light luggage with them . Always tourists must take care of their luggage , children and old members. . INDIA BIRDS will have no responsibility or any liability for any loss, damage of property / luggage / belongings / missing or death of any belonging/ member of the tourist/s caused by any unwanted and unavoidable phenomenon or happenings during the tour.
- Changes — We are cordial and particular to maintain the Tour Plan meticulously . We are very particular to our word . But under unwanted and unavoidable circumstances the Tour Plan , like Itinerary / Transport/ Vehicle/ Train / Bus or anything is subject to be changed on-spot and at once without prior notice or compensation to the tourist/s.
- In special cases INDIA BIRDS offers service-compensation to the affected travelers .
- Identity Card & Information Card-Each and every Traveler or Tourist must carry the original of the Government Recognized ( Photo & Address ) Identity Card , like Voter ID Card or Adhar Card etc , its Xerox copies and few copies of photographs with .during the whole journey .
* Information Card – The children and the old people must always carry an Information Card with in there pocket . Ask INDIA BIRDS for and purchase the Information Card if required. Or take a print from below and fill it up with a dot-pen or marker-pen.thoroughly. The Local guardian should carry few photographs of the child or aged person.
- Management has all rights to take any decision at any unwanted and unavoidable situation. ( if required)
- Medical – Tourists who have any type of ailment , must carry their medicines , medical reports and prescriptions with them . They must inform the Tour organizer and the Tour manager about their ailment in detail .
- Tour Cancel— If any tour is canceled due to causes beyond our control , like Strike, Train cancellation , natural calamities or any other circumstance , passengers shall have to bear 25% of the total amount of Tour-Price as Seed- Cancellation Charges
If any tourist likes to cancel her/ his booking of travel , She/ He must apply it in writing .
Cancellation charges will be deducted as follows –
- Before 30 days : 25% of total price
- Before 14 days : 50% of total price
- Before 03 days : 75% of total price.
- No refund within 72 hours.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
All the travelers can be under insurance only if the traveler is interested .
- Special services offered for aged traveler eg Likewise Food , Luggage lifting , Receiving and leaving at home etc.
- Always co-operate with Co–Travelers of the tour, Tour Manager, Guide , Driver and Tour Organiser . Inform draw attention all the inconvenience or discrepancies found to the . Tour Manager, Guide , Driver and Tour Organiser .
- Remain punctual and at right place .Don’t go out of vision of the Co Travelers , Tour Manager, Guide or Driver when you are in some market place , crowded place or lonely place .
- Always keep Mobile Nos. of the said persons , Car No and Train No, Seat No and Compartment No. with you .
- Keep your Mobile always working , recharge it regularly and keep enough talk time in it .
- All the legal-disputes will be maintained and entertained under Kolkata jurisdiction only .
- Do not throw used/unused plastic into this environment but in waste basket only.
- Don’t insist for swimming in any forest river or anywhere , Crocodiles,Sharks and other dangerous animal can be there .
- Carry and use a high SPF sunscreen, Sun glass and a hat in scorching sun in desert , forest and at sea beach
- Do not cause any problems to wildlife .