Jammu & Kashmir Is Northern most state in India. It is called the Heaven on Earth for its exceptional Natural Beauty . The Kashmir valley is surrounded by some of the Highest Mountain Ranges in the world. The valley is green and highly populated. Kashmir is famous for its Akhrot (Walnut), Jafran (Saffron), pure woolen Shawl with khadai work (Hand-Stitched) .
PATNITOP. GULMARG, SONMARG , DAL-LAKE, SHALIMAR, NISHAT, CHASMA SAHIBAG, SHANKARACHARYA TEMPLE, HAZRAT BAL MASJID,BHIMKALI TEMPLE, TULIP GARDEN, BETAB VALLY, ARU VALLY, CHANDANWARI , TEMPLES AT JAMMU.
Day 1 From Kolkata Start for Jammu Tawi .Night Stay in Train .
Day2 Running on train.Night Stay in Train .
Day 3 Arrival at Jammu Tawi & Transfer to Patnitop , (4Hrs/ 110 kms).Night Stay at Patnitop
Day 4 At 8am Start for Pahalgam (8Hrs/173 Kms ) , NightStay at Pahalgam.
Day 5 At 8am VISIT CHANDANWARI. BETAB VALLEY. ARU VALLY . NightStay at Pahalgam.
Day 6 At 8am Start for Srinagar (4Hrs/96 Kms) Sight Seeing (DAL-LAKE, SHALIMAR , NISHAT, CHASMA SAHIBAG, SHANKARACHARYA TEMPLE, HAZARAT BAL MASZID) NightStay at Srinagar .
Day 7 At 8am Start for Sonamarg (4Hrs/ 90 Kms) Sight Seeing . NightStay at Srinagar
Day 8 At 8am Start for. Gulmarg (2Hrs/ 50 Kms) Sight Seeing . NightStay at Srinagar
Day 9 Srinagar Day free . NightStay at Srinagar
Day 10 At 8am Start for Jammu (11Hrs/296 Kms ) and entrain for Howrah .Night Stay in Train
Day 11 Running on train.Night Stay in Train
Day 12 Back Home- Home-Sweet Home At Kolkata
*This trip can be extended by adding Vaishno Devi and Amritsar or Amarnath Yatra or Ladak . The return journey can be shorten by air way from Srinagar to Kolkata, instead of more than 55 hours it becomes 8 hours only.
The return journey of this trip is by air, to save time and to avoid the monotony of tiresome return journey . If possible, the onward journey from Kolkata to Srinagar is also preferred to be by air . The Itinerary can be altered .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE ’RULE AND REGULATION’ OF INDIA BIRDS’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘ DO & DON’T’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’ OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE Of WEB PAGE OR BOOKLETS.