If anybody asks, where is the most ancient Dravidian Heritage preserved well in India? Without any hesitation, the answer is TAMILNADU , the home of oldest Dravidian monuments . Still now it is untouched and 99.99 % pure. UNESCO had stamped the hallmark of Heritage on it . Chola dynasty would reign over this area morethan 2000 years prior to the birth of Jesus Christ . India Birds did not walk behind the other Traveling Agents who practiced to bypass some important spots to restrict the trip in 15 days . India Birds can not sacrifice the chance to witness the Oldest Temples , Largest Sea Beach , Longest cave , Biggest Ratha or Pancha Vuta Lingam . So here the Itinerary became a little more healthy of 17 Days &16 Nights. This is a trip of heritage spiced up by Kodaikanal, a Hilly Forest ; Marina , a Modern Sea Beach ; Kanchivaram sarees ; Vivekananda Rock, the radicle of modern India; Poncherry Recalls the Indian Freedom Movement; Rock fort , the oldest in world and more .
Kannyakumary Amman Temple , Vivekananda Rock , Ramnathswami Temple , Meenakshi Temple , Kodaikanal , Rock Fort , Sri Jammukeswar , Sri Vrihadeswar , Nataraj Temple , Arunachaleswar Temple , Mahabalipuram Beach , Krishna mandapam , ganesh Mandapam , Baraha Mandapam , Balancing Rock , Pakshitirtham , Kailashnath , Akambareswar Temple , Partha sarathi swami Temple , Kapaleswar Temple , MarinaBeach , Snake Park , Crocodile Bank and more .
Day 1 From Howrah Start for Kanyakumari. Night Stay In Train.
Day 2 (42Hrs / 2474-kms ) Night Stay In Train.
Day 3 At 7am Arrival at Kanyakumari Night Stay at Kanyakumari.
Day 4 At 7am Seeing- Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock, etc . Night Stay at Kanyakumari.
Day 5 Start for Rameswaram Sight Seeing- Rameswaram Shiva Temple Night Stay at Rameswaram .
Day 6 At 7am Start for Madurai (5Hrs/170 Kms). Sight Seeing > Meenakshi Temple . Night Stay at Madurai
Day7 At 7am Start for Kodaikanal (3 hrs /120 Kms ) Sight Seeing, Lake, Pillar Rock , Night Stay at Madurai.
Day8 At 7am Start for Tanjavur (hrs / Kms ) Via Srirangam & Ttrichi . Night Stay at Tanjavur.
Day 9 At 7am Sight Seeing at Tanjavur, and Start for Pondichery . Night Stay at Pondichery.
Day 10 At 7am Aurobindo Ashram, Ganesh Temple, Sea Beach . Night Stay at Mammalapuram.
Day 11 At 7am Start for Kanchi Night Stay at Mammalapuram .
Day 12 At 7am Start for Chennai & Sight Seeing at Chennai Night Stay at Chennai.
Day 14 At 7am Start for Tirupat (3Hrs/140 Kms) Tirupati-Balaji Temple (Tirumala Hill. 24 Kms) . Night Stay at Chennai.
Day 15 At 7am Sight Seeing Chennai . Night Stay at Chennai.
Day 16 Start for Howrah . Night Stay In Train.
Day 17 Back Home Home Sweet Home at Kolkata.
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or email@example.com .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package .
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE ‘RULE AND REGULATION’ OF INDIA BIRDS WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘ DO & DON’T’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’ OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF TH WEB PAGE OR