Tarakeshwar – Kamarpukur – Joyrambati
Tarakeshwar:- In 1729 AD The temple was built . The deity is very famous . Saimvu Mahadev (Self born) , Pilgrimes comefrom all parts of India and abroad . In the month of Shravna(Bengali month between middle of July to middle of August)pilgrims come with water on water hanging at a rod on soldier , behind the temple is the Dudh pukur, for bathing of the pilgrims.
Jairambati:- This place is famous for Saradamani ,wife of Paramhangsa Shree Ramkrishnadev . Still there is the thatched hut of her family. In a beautiful temple Ma Sarada is being worshipped there .
Kamar pukur :- It is famous as the birth place of Paramhangsadev . The Pond of kamar (Iron smith) is still present . This holy place is maintained well by Ramkrishna Misssion , A beautiful temple of Ramakrishnadev, planed by Nandalal Bose is there with Raghubir Temple , dhekishal ,thatched hut of his family ,The mango tree planted by Paramhangsadev, Gopeshwar Shib Temple, Lahababu’s house etc.
Tarakeshwar, Saimvu Mahadev, Dudh Pukur, Thatched hut of Ma Saradamoni , Pond of kamar , Raghubir Temple , dhekishal ,thatched hut of his family ,The mango tree planted by Paramhangsadev, Gopeshwar Shib Temple, Lahababu’s house , Ramakrishnadev temple etc.
Day 1 At 7am ,Start > From Kolkata For Tarakeshwar(2Hrs/63kms)Visit Temple, Start > For & Visit-Jairambati(2Hrs/ 50Km) To > Kamarpukur(7 Kms) . Night Stay at Kamarpukur.
Day 2 At 8am,Visit>Kamar Pukur(Lunch Break), Back< Home-Home-Sweet Home At Kolkata (4Hrs/105Kms).
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are always interested to make your trip enjoyable , we expect Your Physical Stamina and Mental Enthusiasm as the most important Co-operation to us .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE ‘RULE AND REGULATION’ OF ‘INDIA BIRDS’
WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘DO & DON’T’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’
OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF WEB PAGE OR BOOKLETS.