Kerala – Munnar – Kanyakumari -Perier – Eravikulam NP
Kerala is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. It is Culturally, Traditionally, Geographically , Educationally , Politically and Religiously different from the other parts of India . So Kerala is one of the most popular tourist destinations . Its natural beauty made it one of the ten paradises of the world . Like Taj Mahal , Khajuraho , Kashmir etc Kerala is a travel destination in Google’s search trends for India. Kerala Trip contains Sea Beaches, Backwaters, Mountain ranges, Wildlife sanctuaries and Pilgrimages for international and domestic tourists .
Zeus Synagogue, Matten Cheri Fort, Chinees Fishing Net, St. Francis Church. Eravikulam National Park, Eco Point, Mattupetty Dam, Perier Lake, Back Water Cruise, Varkala Beach, Kobalam Beach, Padmanavoswami Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Kannyakumari Temple.
Kolkata – Kolkata –
Day 1 Start for Chennai . Night Stay in Train.
Day 2 Arrival at Chennai & Start for Ernnakulam . NightStay in Train.
Day 3 Arrival at ENNAKULAM VisitCOCHIN River Cruise, Jews Synagague, Matten Cherry, Fort, ChineseFishingNet, St Francis Church etc . Night Stay at Cochin
Day 4 At 7am Start for MUNNAR , (4.5 Hrs/155 Kms) Night Stay at MUNNAR .
Day 5 At 7am Visit MUNNAR, Eravikulam National Park , (Lunch Break) Visit Ecopoint, Mattupatty Dam etc Night Stay at MUNNAR.
Day 6 At 7am Start for & Enjoy THEKKEDY ( 2.5hrs/100Kms) . Night Stay at THEKKEDY .
Day 7 At 7am River Cruise PERIER LAKE. Night Stay at THEKKEDY .
Day 8 At 7am Start for ALEPPY(4Hrs/164Kms) to KOTTAYAM, for back water Cruise . Night Stay at ALEPPY .
Day 9 At 7am Start to TRIBANDAM via Varkala Beach , (6Hrs/159Kms) Night Stay at TRIVANDAM.
Day 10 At 7am Visit PADMANAVOSWAMI TEMPLE, Lunch Break, Start for KOVALAM KANNYAKUMARI (88Kms/4Hrs) Night Saty KANNYAKUMARI .
Day 11 At 7am Visit VIVEKANANDA ROCK. After Lunch Break Visit KANNYAKUMARI TEMPLE . Night Saty KANNYAKUMARI.
Day 12 Free upto Lunch . Get Train For Kolkata .Night Stay in Train .
Day 13 Whole Day and Night in Train . Night Stay in Train .
Day 14 Back to Home-Home-Sweet Home at KOLKATA .
A.D.T.P Theme Tourism
“07 NIGHTS / 08 DAYS KERALA TOUR PACKAGE”
Day 01 : Cochin :
“Kerala 8 Nights”
Day 01: Cochin
For Charges & Details Of A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , Boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE’ RULE AND REGULATION’ OF INDIA BIRDS WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘ DO & DON’T ’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’ OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE
- THE ABOVE ITINERARY AND TOUR PLANING CAN BE CHANGED ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER’S / TOURIST’S CHOICE / WELFARE , UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & CASE TO CASE BASIS .