Goa is India’s smallest state and the fourth smallest by populationat the western side of India in the Konkan region, it is bounded by the state of Maharashtra to the north and by Karnataka to the east and south, Arabian Sea at western coast. It was ranked the best placed state by the Eleventh Finance Commission for its infrastructure and ranked on top for the best quality of life in India by the National Commission on Population based on the 12 Indicators. Panaji is the capital, The city, Margao preserves the Portuguese (reigned till 1961) religious and cultural influence .
South Goa:-Margao Port, Gokarna Beach, Colva Beach, (At Ponda) Shanta DurgaTemple, Farmaguri Hill Station ,Shree Mangues Templ, Basilica de Bom Jesus(World Heritage), Old Goa , Church Se Cathedral , Doodh sagar Water falls etc .
North Goa :- Aguada Fort 18km , Calangute and Candolim Beach, Baga, Anjuna, Terekhol Temple, Maem lake, Arambol Beach,etc
Day 1 Start from Kolkata for Madegaon by Train . Night Stay at Train.
Day 2 Whole Day and Night In train.
Day 3 Reach to Madgaon Station Transfer to Hotel . Enjoy yourself . Night Stay at Panaji .
Day 4 At Morning After Breakfast Journey Start for South Goa. Lunch on the way. After Completing All side scenes Back to Hotel at Evening. Take Rest. Night Stay at Panaji .
Day 5 After Breakfast Enjoy The Beauty of “GORGIOUS GOA” by walking. Night Stay at Madegaon.
Day 6 After Breakfast Start for North Goa. Lunch on the way. After Completing All side scenes Back to Hotel. Night Stay at North Goa .
Day 7 At Early Morning After Getting Breakfast Start for Madgaon. Morning train as per schedule. Whole day and night at train.
Day 8 Arrive Home home Sweet home at Kolkata .
This trip can be extended by adding Mumbai , Mahabaleswar , Pune and Bhimashankar or only Mumbai .
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Family Wise Accommodation At Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers With Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast With Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks With Tea/Coffee And Diner.
4. All Sight Scenes (As Declared) By Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
5. An Equipped Operator.*
6. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
7. Complete DVD Presentation (After Trip)**
1. Air Fare, Train Fare and Cruise Fare.
2. Any Entry Fees, Any Rides, Train Foods, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Additional / Personal Use Of Vehicle; Personal Expenses, Room Service & Special Orders, Mineral Water, Beverages, Tips, Phone Calls, Laundry Etc
4. Any Extra Excursions Or Sightseeing Apart From The Above Specified Itinerary
5. Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
6. Or Anything Is Not Included In Our Package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE’ RULE AND REGULATION’ OF INDIA BIRDS WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘ DO & DON’T ’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’ OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE
- THE ABOVE ITINERARY AND TOUR PLANING CAN BE CHANGED ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER’S / TOURIST’S CHOICE / WELFARE , UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & CASE TO CASE BASIS .