Guwahati – Arunachal
Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 29 states and is the largest among the North-east Indian states commonly known as the Seven Sister States. Arunachal Pradesh borders the states of Assam and Nagaland to the south, international borders with Bhutan in the west, Burma in the east and China in the north. Itanagar is the capital of the state. It’s natural beauty, diverse-culture and sanctity attracts the travelers .
Arunachal Pradesh, which translates to “land of the dawn-lit mountains”, is also known as the Orchid State of India or the Paradise of the Botanists. Geographically, As in other parts of Northeast India, the people native to the state trace their origins from the Tibeto-Burman people.
Kamrup Kamakhya , Umananda Temple , Basistha Temple , Tipi Orchid Garden , SHIMLA KALI BARI AND MALL , Hot Spring of Dirang , Sela Pass , Nuranang Falls , Dirang Dzong Fort , Bomdila View Point , Jaswant Memorial Hall , Tawang Monastery , Bomdila Monastery & others , Tawang War Memorial , Handicraft Center , Madhuri Lake , Pitiso Lake .
Day 1 Start From Kolkata For to Guwahati . Night Stay in Train.
Day 2 Arrival at Arrive Guwahati, Visit-Kamakhya temple & Bramhaputra River Night stay at Guwahati.
Day 3 Start at 07.30 am For Kaziranga(7 hrs /217 k.m) Night stay at Kaziranga .
Day 4 Visit Jungle safari. (LunchBreak) >Bhalukpong(3 hrs /120 k.m). Night stay at Bhalukpong.
Day 5 Start For Dirang (6 hrs /150 k.m) Night stay at Dirang .
Day 6.Start>For Tawang (/ 6 hrs /145 k.m) Night stay at Tawang.
Day7 Visit For Full day Tawang local sightseeing. Night stay at Tawang.
Day 8 Visit Full day Tawang local sightseeing. Night stay at Tawang.
Day 9 Start For Bomdila(180 k.m) via Sila Pass. Evening free. Night stay at Bomdila.
Day10Start For Guwahati(9 hrs /343 k.m). Night stay at Guwahati.
Day11Start Guwahati Railway >Board in Train For kolkata. Night Stay in train.
Day12 Back Home-Home-Sweet Home At Kolkata.
“Arunachal with Shillong 10N11D”
Day 01 – Guwahati :
“Arunachal 8 Night”
DAY 1, KOLKATA-GUWAHATI:
“7 Night Arunachal”
DAY 1: GUWAHATI – BHALUKPUNG (250 km / 5 hours):
“Arunachal 8 Nights”
DAY 1 TEZPUR – ITANAGAR :
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE’ RULE AND REGULATION’ OF INDIA BIRDS WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘ DO & DON’T ’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’ OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE .
- THE ABOVE ITINERARY AND TOUR PLANING CAN BE CHANGED ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER’S / TOURIST’S CHOICE / WELFARE , UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & CASE TO CASE BASIS .