Uttarakhand – Nainital -Almora – Kausani – Corbet
Mother India has Almora which can be said a better Switzerland. Mahatma Gandhi surprised for Indian tourists would go to visit Switzerland and not to Almora. Nainital, Almora, Koushani, Ranikhet each spot is a good competitor to other. Just sanctity and scenic beauty of Kumayun here present the most exotic sight of Himalayas which will be an unforgettable experience .
Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The state’s forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
Nainital is a Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region of India’s Uttarakhand state, at an elevation of roughly 2,000m. Formerly a British hill station, it’s set around Nainital Lake, a popular boating site with Naina Devi Hindu Temple on its north shore. A cable car runs to Snow View observation point (at 2,270m), with vistas over the town and mountains including Nanda Devi, Uttarakhand’s highest peak.
Jim Corbett National Park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its Bengal tigers. Animals, including tigers, leopards and wild elephants, roam the Dhikala zone. On the banks of the Ramganga Reservoir, the Sonanadi zone is home to elephants and leopards, along with hundreds of species of birds.
Nainital, Malital , Mall, Naina peak , Ranikhet , Bhubaneshwar Via ChaukoriMunsiyari via Birthi falls , Nanda Devi temple , Munsiyari , Kausani via Bageshwar , Baijnath & Ranikhet ,Corbet National Park & Elephant Safari .
Kolkata – Kolkata
Day 1 Start from Kolkata for LalkuanStation . Night Stay in Train.
Day 2 Arrival at Lal Kuan Bus for Nainital (Distance 50 km) . Night Stay at Nainital.
Day 3 At 7am Visit Naina Devi , Tibetian Market.Ride Ropeway . Night Stay at Nainital.
Day 4 At Night Stay at Nainital.
Day 5 At 7am Start for Almora.Via Jageswar. Afternoon free. Night Stay at Almora.
Day 6 At 7am Start for Patal Bhubaneshwar Via Chaukori. Afternoon free. Night Stay at Patal Bhubaneswar.
Day 7 At 7am Start for Munsiyari via Birthi falls NightStay at Munsiyari.
Day 8 At 7am Munsiyari local sightseeing Museum, Nanda Devi temple, Sunrise & Sunset of Pancha-Chulli peaks etc. NightStay at Munsiyari.
Day 9 At 7 Am Start for Kausani via Bageshwar, Baijnath & Ranikhet . NightStay at Kaushani.
Day 10 7 Am Start for Corbet National Park . Night Stay in Corbet.Park.
Day 11 To Corbet Visit at jungle. In evening Camp Fire . Night Stay in Corbet.Park.
Day 12 Start for Lal kuan station(136 Kms) . Night Stay In train.
Day 13 Back Home-Home Sweet Home At Kolkata .
“06 Night uttarakhand”
DAY- 1: DELHI TO NAINITAL(350 km):
“04 Night uttarakhand”
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package package.
- YOU HAVE TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE ’RULE AND REGULATION’ OF INDIA BIRDS’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘ DO & DON’T’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’ OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE Of WEB PAGE OR BOOKLETS.