Punjab – Haryana – Amritsar – Srinagar
This tour is designed to fulfill some neglected tasks of a good Hindu traveler. Tourists go to Kashmir and just touch Amritsar and Vaishnodevi, They neglect Kurukshetra , one of the greatest Hindu pilgrimages where Lord Shree Krishna fought for Honesty and Right Judgment. The holy scripture, Vagbad Gita, a mine of Knowledge was first enchanted here by God himself. It is one of the five best spots for Paroloukik Kria ( Ceremonials & Rites after death of a Hindu ), Gaya (Bihar), Kurukshetra (Haryana), Prayag ( Allahabad), Pravas( Gujrat), & Puskar (Rajasthan) in India.
In attraction of Kashmir people try to pack Vaishno Devi trip in less than 18 hours. It becomes hectic, tired some and less important.
Here we provide a day near the temple or at Ardhakwari to make the trekking full of enjoy and enough rest.
Patnitop is a beautiful hill station near Sansar Lake which is more attractive than Gulmarg and Sudhmahadev is a holy cave-tample . Very small no of people visit these.
On the other hand Bahufort , Palace of Karan Sing (last king of J & k), Raghunathji Temple & Shibkhori in Jammu all are ever neglected by the tourists of J&K.
Kurukshetra (Pindadan optional ) , Gita Temple , Bramhasar Lake , Panoramic Exhibition on Battle of Kurukdhetra , Amritsar , Golden Temple , Jallianwala Bagh , Druga Temple , Bagha Border , Jammu, Bahufort , Palace of Karan Sing Raghunathji Temple , Shibkhori Cave , Vaisnodevi Cave-Tample , Patnitop , Sudhmahadev , Sansar Lake etc .
Kolkata – Kolkata
Day1 From KOLKATA Start for Amritsar . Night Stay in Train.
Day 2 Running.on Train . Night Stay in Train.
Day 3 Arrival at Kurukshetra Sight Seeing . Night Stay at Kurukshetra.
Day 4 From Kurukshetra > Start for Amritsar (7Hrs/ 309Kms) Night Stay at Kurukshetra .
Day 5 Arrival at Amritsar Visit Golden Temple , Bagha Border Jallianwala Bagh Night Stay in Train.
Day 6 Arrival at Jammu to KATRA(1.5Hrs/ 45 kms) by Foot/Pony/Dandi, Yatra for Vaishnodevi(12 Kms) Darshan Vairab Nath(2Kms)Darshan . Night Stay at VaishnonDevi .
Day 7 Back To Katra . Night Stay at Katra.
Day 8 Start for PatniTop,Via Krimchi-Temples,(50Kms) Kud . Night Stay at PatniTop.
Day 9 Start for &Visit Sudmahadev(8Kms) , Sansar . Night Stay at PatniTop .
Day 10 Back To Jammu . Night Stay at Jammu.
Day 11 Sight Seeing at Jammu, ShibKhori- Raghunath Temple-Bahu Fort-etc . Night Stay in Train.
Day 12 Running on Train . Night Stay in Train.
Day 13 Back Home – Home –Sweet Home . At Kolkata.
For Charges & Details Of Group , A.D.T.P Theme Packages Please Contact India Birds – 7686960011-22-33-44-55-66-77-88-99 or email@example.com .
We are always interested to make your trip enjoyable , we expect Your Physical Stamina and Mental Enthusiasm as the most important Co-operation to us .
1. Family wise Accommodation at Quality Hotel (Non AC).
2. All Transfers and Sight Scenes by Reserved Vehicle (Non AC).
3. FOOD :-Bed Tea, Breakfast with Tea / Coffee, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Tea/Coffee and Diner.
4. An experienced Manager
5. Luggage Carrying Responsibility.*
1. Ship , boat and Air Fare.
2. Train Food, Any Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Camera Charges, Pilgrim Tax.
3. Personal use of vehicle; personal expenses, room service & special orders, water, beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, Any Rides etc.
4. Any Extra- Itinerary-Tour .
5. Anything which is not included in above said package package.
- PLEASE BOOK YOUR PACKAGE MINIMUM 130 DAYS PRIOR.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD ALWAYS ON TOUR
- BEFORE BOOKING ANY TRIP, MUST GO THROUGH THE ‘RULE AND REGULATION’ OF ‘INDIA BIRDS’
WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘BOOKING’ OPTION AND ‘DO & DON’T’ WHICH IS SHOWN IN ‘IMPORTANT’
OPTION AT THE MAIN PAGE OF WEB PAGE OR BOOKLETS.